Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tadias Magazine turns to “ZemeBelu Magazine”? By Tedla Asfaw

Tadias Magazine is located in New York City. This Magazine claims to be neutral of Ethiopian politics and focus on “nonTadias Magazine turns to ZemeBelu Magazine? political affairs”. Yesterday it posted the news of Professor Mulugeta Kebede of Addis Ababa University of winning the 2012 Andrei Sakharov Award.
On the comment page as always do asked the magazine or anyone to educate me on the Professor Mulugeta Kebede contribution to human right and freedom struggle in Ethiopia or for the rest of the world. The final respond I got from the Editor is accusing me of sending “nasty emails” which it failed to post for all to see. Because it has none! For the record in the last seven years of participating on Internet no one has accused me for sending “nasty emails”.
Disagreeing with someones opinions is what democracy is all about and I have disagreed with many respectfully.
Accusing me of “harassment” on Internet is another false accusations that showed the immaturity/ignorance or acting like “Rush Limbaugh”, throw words to scare people. Let me tell you let alone “ZembeBelu Magazine” nothing will scare me in life. What scares me the most are people who do not stand for any principle, “YeHode Magazines or Websites”.
Warning to block opinions and information is just like deliberately unwire Ethiopia currently 0.1 percent or Jamming radios/TVs by the criminal regime of Meles Zenawi. However, here in the wired world no one will succeed in blocking opinions and I am ready to wage a protracted battle for freedom to speak and write.
We are not in Ethiopia the Capital of “ZemeBelu”. ZemeBelu Magazine has no place in a democratic world. Tadias Magazine has a right to be different from most of the Diaspora Websites but has to be challenged when it turns to ZemeBelu Magazine.
Thanks,
Tedla Asfaw

No comments:

Post a Comment